no no no. Wait til the clock is ZEROWhat a way to get the stench off the Cal Era that knocking off DOOK early on in the Champions Classic!
Kerr agrees with this statement!Flagg playing hero ball that ***** boy ahit his pants. **** Flagg
Game is 40 mins long.Shot clock was expiring FFS
Jay Williams said this was the greatest Duke team in ages.I muted it. Much better watching. Plus we’ve come back since I did it
I missed it. What did he say?Jay Williams throwing up in the studio after his dumbass comment at half LOL
Thinking the same! Gotta go up with that.DAMN IT Butler should shot to get 2 shots
I was thinking the same thingDoes college not have a clear path foul?.
Why isn’t Brea in over Robinson
And foulNeed 1.
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update