I’ve been trying to reverse jynx this **** for like 15 pages and no one has called me out for being negative one time? WTF?
can't blame them after Cal the past 5 yearsI agree we definitely have some scared little fans up in here.
Exactly right! Pope will make adjustments for sure!I knew we weren't done at the half. I knew it!! This is a different Kentucky basketball.
I feel like Duke is getting tired. Gotta keep up the energy!
Welcome to game threads. What's said here. Stays here. It's emotion man.What a spectrum in this thread. From we're awful and this is a throw away season to we can play with anyone. Lol
If you are here hoping they lose, you are a poser which already know this to be factual.If your argument for losing is we aren’t hitting more threes, you’re dumb
I never doubted it, honestly I didn’t know if we could run our stuff yet or not. It they have proven me wrong, fighting hard. I love it.What a spectrum in this thread. From we're awful and this is a throw away season to we can play with anyone. Lol
Not this homer. I bought stock in this team before halftime.What a spectrum in this thread. From we're awful and this is a throw away season to we can play with anyone. Lol
I agree, but let’s be honest … fifth-year Seniors should never come close to quitting. They KNOW they have to play hard !!Great to see this team fight.
We have several posters on here who are straight up quitters.Even if we don't get the win we know we don't have quitters.
Takes a special kind of person to name Laetner as their favorite player (someone who was retired by the time they were out of diapers)If Flagg knows he is going to miss he either flops or cries foul
Duke player from birth
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach