I mean just in last few min Flagg and loses ball with no contact gets foul, clean block gets 3 foul shots cuz fall down, kanipple dives into Oweh's legs on a run out disrupting break and no call.Honestly, outside of the fouls, I'm not too worried yet.
No. You're still way wrong.Are the ones who acted like me saying who would create a shot for Kentucky in the half court gonna admit they are wrong
I agreeIf teams are going to defend out past the 3 line, we gotta have a counter.
Go watch Arkansas.Are the ones who acted like me saying who would create a shot for Kentucky in the half court gonna admit they are wrong
I’m not worried about the team other than winning this gameHonestly, outside of the fouls, I'm not too worried yet.
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU