<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

IowaMuse5

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2022
676
1,129
93
Duke scouting report is excellent. Switching everything cause they have the personnel
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,737
62,676
113
The funniest thing, is this is what I wish UK got: when they smaller teams fouled us, they often let them go because we were bigger and we could handle it. But, they were still fouls, regardless if we're 7 foot or 5 foot.

And here we wre watching Duke get this treatment I pined for, 3rd game of the season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BCD

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,118
14,264
113
Butler needs to tone it down, refs are going to call any touch a foul.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets