<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
UK is playing a little tight and pressing but this is pretty great so far, tbh.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,737
62,676
113
Not enough bad things can happen to Duke. Really unbelievable what I'm watching from an officiating standpoint.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets