Yes, I feel better than the first half. But rebounding is still an issue.This team don’t quit. We will be fine even if we lose. I love this team. Butler!
Isolate him on the wing and have him go back doorThey are massively over playing Brea. That has to be taken advantage of.
the refs are taking us back door right nowIsolate him on the wing and have him go back door
He is showing his weaknesses tonight.Carr with his best Cooper Flagg spin move
Dude, STFU!!Carr is useless. Worse than useless.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina