Kentucky vs. Clemson Game Thread

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,549
113
And one!

I know I gripe when we don't play well, and I won't apologize much for that. But our dudes will fight!
 

BradleyCrawford08_rivals

All-Conference
Jan 31, 2020
1,349
2,693
0
If UK loses tonight, it will be a good thing. I don't think coming back helps us beat Gonzaga Saturday, but a loss would serve as a great learning lesson for this team.

The Duke game gave these guys an inflated sense of what it will take this year. Time to get bitten by some junk yard dogs and learn how to fight them now so we'll be ready in the SEC.
Want them to win for sure but a loss here isn’t the worst thing in the world. You’re right about it being a good lesson. And with Pope at the helm, I feel more confident they would actually learn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul

IYAOYAS1

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2006
31,799
4,445
78
I have noticed when there is a lot of money in favor against UK the calls are ****. Just saying. Dude was clearly watching his double dribble
Sports is so rigged. Not sure I want to lose sleep over watching these refs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Farsight

Noxium322

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2011
1,648
1,537
0
This team looks mentally cooked for this game. No answers and repetition of stupidity. Hopefully they wake up but I'm not seeing it.
 

IYAOYAS1

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2006
31,799
4,445
78
If UK loses tonight, it will be a good thing. I don't think coming back helps us beat Gonzaga Saturday, but a loss would serve as a great learning lesson for this team.

The Duke game gave these guys an inflated sense of what it will take this year. Time to get bitten by some junk yard dogs and learn how to fight them now so we'll be ready in the SEC.


I want to WIN !!!!!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
  4. 04 KSR Football Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky