Looking forward to when Pope has time to build a roster even better suited to ZoomIt is Zoom scheme
Looking forward to when Pope has time to build a roster even better suited to ZoomIt is Zoom scheme
If I was as big as Williams, Garrison and Carr, I'd try to tear the FREAKIN rim down anytime I had it underneath!!!!one big knock on our bigs is they just won’t take the ball straight up when they have it wide open in the post. They want to shot fake 2-3 times. Just take the damn thing up
I hate when he tries to backdown a defenderWilliams doesn’t need to try anything except rebounding and blocking shots.
Lol 50% from 3 is cold?Clemson is not that good.
We just can’t play defense and are cold from 3.
And I wished the guys played with lil more effort on defense wide open 3’s
Big guys, Carr and Williams, should not dribble in traffic. Ball travels too far and hands are coming.I think the book is out on Williams driving, he leaves that ball so exposed and it's not like he's a freak athlete or super quick. Just kind of lumbering down towards the basket, spinning, backing his man down, with the ball up high. Too easy to strip him or poke it free.
Ditto. Iffy reffing, rowdy crowd. Stressful.I may not make it till halftime to step outide
Apparently shouldn’t be shooting from 6 inches from the rim either. My god.Big guys, Carr and Williams, should not dribble in traffic.
Tried shooting another 3 but missedDon’t think Robinson has attempted another shot since nailing his 1st 3 early
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27