Yes,UCLA does alot of pushing off and forearms,Cats get called for sneezing on Rebounds while UCLA crashes through like bulls in a china shopOpie with another forearm
That's a Freshman for you.Wenyen is not a good defender. He's just long and active which hides his bad D
Agree.DO NOT SHOOT THE THREE ISAIAH!
But still in lead. Every time I think we are going to pull away, they bury a 3.Getting out rebounded and letting them shoot 60% probably isn't Cal's gameplan.
Mic placement must be offWhere is the crowd? Big game atmosphere isn't there....
Yes,UCLA does alot of pushing off and forearms,Cats get called for sneezing on Rebounds while UCLA crashes through like bulls in a china shop
LOL he shown leaps and bounds improvement. everyone misses. Last game he was 2 for 2 from 3.Again. Love Briscoe, but no improvement on the jumper. Really disappointing.
Nice reversal and Briscoe open for shot. I know he is better, but still not first choice.
That's the only worry I have about this team winning it all this year. But that's a big worry. I have more hope that Fox's shots will start falling.it can be a real problem that Fox and Briscoe can't shoot
I guess Cal isn't going to play Mulder in real games
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'