notice the same - very disconcerting.I have directv and the local louisville cbs is really jittery during the game play. When it cuts to commercial its normal.
We're finally facing a defense that we can't just blow by to the rim.
because I get way too nervous....it's almost a lucky thing though, LOLlol, why?
Yeah Briscoe's had no trouble blowing by.Are we watching the same game?
I have directv and the local louisville cbs is really jittery during the game play. When it cuts to commercial its normal.
Briscoe seems to be doing just fine.Are we watching the same game?
They will fall if the right guys are taking them.Briscoe proved me wrong with two 'blow-bys' and two layups. Now, if we can get our outside shots falling we will be in good shape.
A lot of hard work white boys on the court for cali, impressive
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front