This is worse than not making it to the tournament. Cal must go!! He has no idea what he is doing.
Who?Shaedon Sharpe shook his head in disbelief.
1/6 from the line....................One of best chances to win it all and its all FN over
You spelled Cal wrongBest thing that can happen for next year is Keion moves on.
When Cal says tweak, shove it up his ***Go to hell Cal.
When Sharpe guess pro this summer and Wagner commits to UofL, Cal is done here. Thanks for the title, but it's time to move on.I just can't believe this.
I don't see how Calipari survives this loss. Just don't see a path forward. Fans are going to be irate, any rightly so.
Been saying this for yearswheeler had oscar wide open twice in the post. i’ll never understand in basketball not giving it to a guy like oscar with all the advantages.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets