******* KENTUCKY- SAINT PETERS THREAD *********

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I can't believe this we are now on the ropes big time. What a terrible time for Wheeler to throw that away we had to have a score. Can't get a stop.

FAWK we had this game in regulation with a stop or a score instead we are in big FN trouble.

I am sick we all are sick
 

Cbbcrazy2

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2007
19,374
2,666
113
Wheeler can help you but he can hurt you at the worst times. Never values a possession, sad.
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,057
4,711
113
Can't hit a freethrow and Wheeler brain freezing. We deserve to lose. I hate this as an end to our season. We are losing by giving it away because we are afraid to try to win.
 
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
Wow Wheeler is a champ lol. Starting pg misses 2 fts then throws it away. If he is the main guy for us next year I'm not watching. How about all you Wheeler lovers now?
 

MojoYamamoto

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2013
4,245
4,195
113
We got beat by an absolutely terrible team. This is terrible. Well, at least I'd not have to watch rhis crap any more tis year.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  4. 04 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  5. 05 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball