His whole purpose in life.so your whole purpose here tonight is to attack UK fans during a game.
I wish I was a mod for just 2 minutes
We’ll, we got bent over by refs both games so tie?Whats worse this loss potentially or Wisconsin.....
Cal picked these guys—well actually most went somewhere else first—but Cal assembled this and Cal “likes his team”. Now Cal blames lack of tournament experience when playing a school that has been in the tournament since 2011.^100% this … you cannot coach quickness and it’s tough to coach against it, especially when they are shooting so well.
Agree.You all talking about the players are clueless. We have really good players. They get no coaching.
And yet stupid at the same time. How about keeping the ball in play. At this point we’re trying to win the damn game, not send statements blocking shots.Huge Block!!
What, you want a worse defender in?Is Allen even on the team?
This team doesn't seem so likable right now.cal making the team clap lol
As much as hate to say it I think this game.Whats worse this loss potentially or Wisconsin.....
Amen brother!somebody act like you play for for ****ing Kentucky.
I said I thought the Wall/Cousins team was going to win it all.Dude. There was nothing this team did this season that should have given you such a degree of confidence that they would win it all. Did you not watch most of our games? Only tuned in to Kansas and the first Tennessee game or what?
Oh my god. I would fight you if I ever saw you.Did Cal just say “we’re finished”
boy have weWe have gotten a pretty favorable whistle all night up to this point
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina