******* KENTUCKY- SAINT PETERS THREAD *********

know1

Heisman
Dec 8, 2002
12,855
14,925
0
You all talking about the players are clueless. We have really good players. They get no coaching.
 

nkuCATfan

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2010
1,992
1,046
0
I hope we pull through to avoid the embarrassment but I have no expectations after this. Was hoping this would change my feelings after the vandy and ut games but it just confirms what I thought. This team is lost.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,812
13,498
113
These tools are walking all over tu court. Great block Brooks.

How in the **** is that a foul? I’m about to head to Indy and shoot about 3 refs.
 

MbergCat

Heisman
Nov 23, 2014
7,538
14,180
113
Are we going home? If so, one of the biggest tourny upsets ever. And if so, Cal can walk tf home.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'