He been really bad over a month now.Washington has been really bad tonight
He been really bad over a month now.Washington has been really bad tonight
No everyone thinks you're a dumbass...Only have one. I’m dug so far in your brain. Let’s hear your next lame *** come back so you look cool in front of your haters.
so your whole purpose here tonight is to attack UK fans during a game.Only have one. I’m dug so far in your brain. Let’s hear your next lame *** come back so you look cool in front of your haters.
Yeah WVU was awful but that was in the EE. This is the GD first round against a 15 seed.This isn’t the same as losing to WVU. This will be Cal’s worse loss a 2 seed losing to a 15 seed ! No Cal supporter will have a leg to stand on about the direction the program has fallen!
Yea but thank Christ he isn’t getting any mins. We don’t need a 20% shooter who can’t play defense. Are you paying attention? Do you know how basketball works?Is Allen even on the team?
Dude. There was nothing this team did this season that should have given you such a degree of confidence that they would win it all. Did you not watch most of our games? Only tuned in to Kansas and the first Tennessee game or what?I just meant for me. I thought that team was going to win it all. I thought this team was going to the final four. I am not angry, just disappointed
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos