EmbarrassingWhat a pathetic effort. Cal is getting out coached and the guards are getting out played. Ridiculous.
That we’re gonna run away with it in the second half? Yes I am.Getting that feeling yet?
Lol, Brookes , Ware and Grady? You realize Tytys guarding him right?I will trade you Banks for Brooks, Ware and Grady (if he doesn't start shooting). Will also throw in Canada. LOL!
Not if we defend like this we won’t.So what tweak????
I don't want it!
Go back to what we did against Kansas.
If we lose to a 15 seed this fan base is going to lose it.
Cal better be on the hot seat if he can't make a final 4 next year.
I think we will win, but still.
Sharpe drama was the end of this team. All downhill since fans were chanting for Cal to put him in the Kansas game.I just don’t understand. Just don’t understand.
But we had. Then Washington and Wheeler were injured…This team is just still not clicking. Concerning
Tytys guy has 16 points.Cal live by the wheeler die by the wheeler
Yep!Lol, Brookes , Ware and Grady? You realize Tytys guarding him right?
Really? What is Wheeler doing wrong for you to complain about. He isn't making self passes to himself when the shot clock is running down. Our shooters won't shoot the ball.Cal live by the wheeler die by the wheeler
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days