Don’t know but we are in troubleWhat happened to this team?
I will trade you Banks for Brooks, Ware and Grady (if he doesn't start shooting). Will also throw in Canada. LOL!Banks is eating our guys lunch
Dude. How have you not been banned? If you are a UK fan, I feel bad for your boyfriend, you must be tons of fun. Yes, I said boyfriend cause ain’t no way you could get a chick.This is a freaking joke. Team has been dogshit for a month and nothing had changed
Where did our D go? We were keeping teams struggling to get out of the 50-60s, now not so much.Banks might go for 40 tonight. We have no one that can stop him.
We haven’t played good D in a long time.Playing zero defense.
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR Football
The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
KSR Football
Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
KSR Football
Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina
KSR Football
Clayton White vs. Kentucky: Can the Cats end this streak of dominance?