They have nothing to lose and just let it fly. It’s also their only chance to compete.Why do these CRAPPY teams have kids that can pull up and make a 3 with a hand in their face and our guys STRUGGLE to make them when they are WIDE OPEN?????!!!!!
Playing with house moneyThey have nothing to lose and just let it fly. It’s also their only chance to compete.
Would a troll want an early exit?Would a troll post as long as I have?
THIS! They’ve scored a couple times on back door cuts. I said to myself, “why the **** won’t Cal run a cutting offense with more movement?!” Makes no sense to me. Never has.Love watching teams run real offenses. Backdoor cuts, screens, etc…refreshing to watch.
Our guys still two hands in their face on every shot.
Ok, I gotta check out of this thread. Apparently youtubetv is a little behind.Mintz hits from long range!
Been doing it for a month.Can you imagine starting the game like this against a quality team?
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'