Good thing that's not our strength.Saint Peters holds teams to 29 percent 3 point shooting. Pound the paint
Yep I even have a hard time fully agreeing with us being the most complete team in the SEC having lost 2/3 to UT, but I’ll take the compliment anyway.Charles really likes UK.
I didnt think SEC refs could do UK games in tourney?Freaking Lindsey. Always.
Just giving you a hard time. You know some of the superstitious folks will freak out though.Looked good when I was making it lol
Not sure this is official...The journey for 9 starts tonight. Go CATS
We have only lost once when I made the thread I believe it was the Tenn game at UT. We got thisJust giving you a hard time. You know some of the superstitious folks will freak out though.
Ok, I am not the only one who noticed his responses. Who cares about crazy knees Kenny?Kenny having a hard time trying to say anything positive about the Cats.
Brooks dunkWho gets the firstUK hoop?
I’ll go with Oscar
Im honestly expecting UK to roll these guys by about 40.im expecting st peters to be shooting 3s all game, while we settle for consistent 2s in the paint.
I may be wrong but I think they play too slow for that.Im honestly expecting UK to roll these guys by about 40.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina