******* KENTUCKY- SAINT PETERS THREAD *********

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,333
72,098
113
Unfortunate thing is I'm not sure how many of our guys even played in the NCAA Tournament before. Even with experienced guys. Very little if any experience possibly. Going to be a lot of nerves to deal with.
Two. Mintz and Grady.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Man, I wish fans would ditch the SEC tourney and go to the one that matters.

can’t believe how few people are here in Indy.
 

Blueworld_3.0

Heisman
Sep 23, 2008
14,131
11,260
113
Brooks, TyTy and Grady not ready for the moment. Hopefully they can snap out of it.
Look for another quick foul on Oscar. St. Pete's star is on their bench so, refs will try to even things up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunninRichie

Cats_2010

Heisman
Jan 8, 2010
12,000
20,644
103
Have these 5 players on the court together produced anything of value in the last month?
 

nkuCATfan

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2010
1,992
1,046
0
I hate the charge. Hey let me just stop so I can get mowed down. Dumb *** refs live to make that call but Oscar sidestepped it. Flop and boom, missed call. College bball sucks. I watch. But it’s completely rigged
 

oboroCATfan

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2003
4,229
1,768
0
We are getting good shots, we just can’t get anything to fall. I think that charge call is the biggest load of crap.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU