There were bad calls both ways, and that's just part of sports. We've all had bad calls go against us (your Wildcats got a strong dose of that with Bo's boys scoring after the buzzer went off). He didn't have a problem with that now did he?Originally posted by uk hoops:
Agree, his complaining is tired. I thought all in all is was fairly officiated.
No doubt. I don't seem to remember Bo crying when Nigel Hayes got his own personal shot clock.Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Thanks, Hoops. I wish the Wildcats had made it also, 'cause I'm getting pretty tired of the whining by Blo Ryan.
OFC
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves