Kentucky Basketball

OG_Kat96

Freshman
Dec 31, 2023
51
98
0
Gonzo got tired of being cucked. I got tired of cucking gonzo. Man I miss those days. The board is really lacking fellas. Yall gotta pick it up.

@RunninRichie is goat.
 
Last edited:

BlueBomb

Heisman
Apr 3, 2009
10,871
20,268
103
I was born on March 19th, 1966. That was the day we played Texas Western for the national championship and unfortunately lost, of course. I'm told the family gathered in the hospital room to watch the game on a small black and white TV.

So, I suppose I was exposed to UK basketball from the minute I was born, quite literally.

The fact that we lost a championship game just hours after I was born is probably why I have such a damn surly attitude today. It attached itself to me after that game and never left.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: KFuqua and OG_Kat96

OG_Kat96

Freshman
Dec 31, 2023
51
98
0
I was born on March 19th, 1966.. That was the day we played Texas Western for the national championship and unfortunately lost, of course. I'm told the family gathered in the hospital room to watch the game on a small black and white TV.

So, I suppose I was exposed to UK basketball from the minute I was born, quite literally.

The fact that we lost a championship game just hours after I was born is probably why I have such a damn surly attitude today. It attached itself to me after that game and never left.

Bro I’ve talked to you for years and never knew you were that old. Damn.

Sht gets harder (softer) doesn’t it? I’m in my 30’s and mine still works so I wouldn’t know but yea, damn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueBomb

Cbbcrazy2

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2007
19,374
2,666
113
Been alive for all the Championships, I was a wee lad for the first one. Got to be a real fan at 6 so that would make me a fan for 69 years. It's normal as Kentucky born children have blue blood from birth.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OG_Kat96 and KFuqua
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'