Kentucky Basketball

Mr.Jones

Sophomore
Oct 12, 2020
49
145
33
When Calipari was hired I was excited about the future of UK hoops, and up until 2015 I believe coach Cal met expectations, since that time he received a lifetime contract, had the Shaedon Sharpe fiasco and the one and done players have been replaced with transfers with less talent or haven’t lived up to expectations. Now don’t get me wrong I support all players in a Kentucky uniform and some transfers have exceeded expectations, but what we have endured over the last 3 years has been unacceptable and that’s on the man who makes 9 mil a year and the people who gave him a lifetime contract. This is not Kentucky Basketball nuff said
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
  2. 02 KSR Basketball WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
  4. 04 KSR Basketball LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina