Kentucky at Louisville

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
The Ville -3, UK lost some firepower on offense....

Also Colorado minus whatever...

Good Luck
 
D

Dawg725

Guest
Well fishwater...your still in the positive this weekend...big time. I took the colorado. I liked it before you even replied...
 

Paper Dog

Redshirt
Feb 20, 2008
715
0
0
I was ready to bet Louisville Sunday but my internet lost connection

Perhaps it was a sign from the heavens

Personally, I think Tennessee will win and will cover Monday and perhaps even win big
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense