Keldon

jrm693

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2007
12,397
4,250
68
I was just talking to a friend about that, he has really not given much the second half of the season not knocking him just looks like he isnt close to ready.
 

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,094
14,222
113
He has done nothing this game so far, In big games like this sometimes this is what Freshman do. We know what he can do and he has to do something the second half. I imagine Cal was all over his *** at halftime, I would have been.
 

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
Haven't seen him in a few weeks. If he isn't knocking down 3's he's only good for defense at this point. Another UK team that lacks shooters but thats the price you pay when you get these 5 star athletic phenoms
 

sluggercatfan

Heisman
Aug 17, 2004
35,953
29,631
0
He has done nothing this game so far, In big games like this sometimes this is what Freshman do. We know what he can do and he has to do something the second half. I imagine Cal was all over his *** at halftime, I would have been.
He is NO LONGER a freshman...we are playing game #35 i believe!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  3. 03 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown