the nicotine is all that is holding him together.He makes smoking cigs ok. I wish it was real.
Didn’t know nicotine stays in your system for 2 plus years.the nicotine is all that is holding him together.
it does if you keep replenishing the supply.Didn’t know nicotine stays in your system for 2 plus years.
Like I said, didn’t know nicotine stays in your system for 2 plus years.it does if you keep replenishing the supply.
Like I said, didn’t know nicotine stays in your system for 2 plus years
Either that or you need to do some homework. Hint: it’s the latter.well, now you do.
The immaculate deceptionA man was talking to God.
He asked God when was Keith Richards born.
God replied he did not know He was here when I got here.
BWI Recruiting
Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
BWI Football
Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September