KC may come back to win this game but

Nov 12, 2007
26,030
10,194
113
The store is shut up all the talk about old guys playing and Tom Brady being the best or not.

Fournette for a touchdown awesome!
 

BoDawg.sixpack

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2010
5,828
3,538
113
Fournette really hit the nitrous on that TD run. Glad he's not in the SEC anymore.
 

Pilgrimdawg

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,816
2,391
113
Don’t really care who wins this year but I am now OUT. CBS can take their SB broadcast and stick it up their ***. I have heard enough. Just stick to football and stop promoting their agenda. 17em.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,059
2,812
113
No way they'll come back and win - KC is mentally done in if not physically. Fourntette is awesome.

And the Brady/Gronk combination looks like the Patriots in the wrong uniforms.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,523
16,273
113
IMO Bienemy **** the bed. He didn't call much of anything to slow down the pass rush.
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
Don’t really care who wins this year but I am now OUT. CBS can take their SB broadcast and stick it up their ***. I have heard enough. Just stick to football and stop promoting their agenda. 17em.

 

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,380
7,430
113
I can't watch Fournette and not wonder what he could be if he could ever get his head on straight. As it stands he'll struggle to make through the off season without screwing something up. He is a very special athlete and one of the best running backs I've ever seen...when he wants to be.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama