\Because he wins using mostly transfers and jucos
So you're saying he'll go to K-ST when Snyder retires in 20 yrsBecause he wins using mostly transfers and jucos
As a JMU alum an avid fan - OTBOTOR just became my new best friend.
Kuck Feeler. GO DUKES.
Listen, the man can coach but look at his starters right now and I'd bet they had better offer lists and probably higher rankings than ours. I watched them play last year and it seems like half his starters were from the SEC.
In fact he took a Pittsburgh castoff, Flacco, and turned him into a first round draft pick.
We can get transfers. We have discussed a billion times why we have a hard time with JUCO's. Their Pt credits don't translate.if that's the case why can't Rutgers get transfers and JUCO's. I understand transfers can play right away in FCS but Keeler always seems to win. In fact he took a Pittsburgh castoff, Flacco, and turned him into a first round draft pick. Imagine if we had Flacco instead of Teel.
I hope K.C. is ready to Keel over in Harrisonburg tonight!
“It’s a hostile environment. Even the band will cuss at you. It’s classic; we’re warming up and that band is just cursing at us and my guys are looking like, ‘this is the band?’ Yeah, just wait until you play the team.”
-K.C. Keeler, UD Review, Sep 28, 2010
#KCandtheMarchingDukesBand #GoDukes
RMed and OTBOTOR are JMU alumni. I was just watching the game with no rooting interest.Why the dislike towards K.C.Keeler?
What did he do to piss RU fans off![]()
Why the dislike towards K.C.Keeler?
What did he do to piss RU fans off![]()
RMed and OTBOTOR are JMU alumni. I was just watching the game with no rooting interest.
Would rather have Keeler's OC Phil Longo, a disciple of Mike Leach.Saw this on the internet regarding Keeler's compensation. Is it comparable to Drew Mehringer's? Keeler could help pull together a competitive roster and knows something about offense.
"K.C. Keeler is in the $250,000 range at Sam Houston State."
Why the dislike towards K.C.Keeler?
What did he do to piss RU fans off![]()
I see more of a Tony Robbins thing going on there.The camera shots of Keeler's lost, confused, defeated, orange horse face on the sideline are priceless.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?