Katz: Rutgers IN

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
Win more. Get in. Better seed and then better seed. Don't trust any selection committee.
Actually I left out win the freaking B1G !!
 

ecojew

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2006
9,767
2,271
0
Winning out sounds like the best idea I've seen on this board in a long time! Certainly better than "Fire Pike," LOL.
 

njrexguy

All-Conference
Aug 27, 2007
2,204
1,592
113
Win out? Really? That's not realistic. We are hot, but I'll take 2 games minimum.
 

graystork

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2008
8,515
3,367
0
I wouldn't have thought beating Michigan St., Ohio St., Wisconsin, and Illinois was realistic either.

In fact I still don't.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hoquat63

Blitz8RU

All-Conference
Jan 24, 2012
77,396
4,171
113
win at least 2 more to be safe.

But ideally win out (just for fun)
 

SBP

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
4,763
4,681
113
2 more, we more than good. Another in the tourney, sold 10 seed
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week