Kanye Performing At BBM?

ukcatz12

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
5,199
12,325
0
Lamar is like 10 years ago so… but seriously Kendrick peaked when I was a senior in HS and just kind of stopped releasing as much.
Every Kendrick album has been great. Kanye hasn't put out anything worthwhile since TLOP, and nothing great since Yeezus. Ye, Jesus is King, and Donda are somewhere between below average to awful. He should stick to producing for other people at this point. What's he's been doing with Pusha T is phenomenal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WildcatFan1982

RalphDaltonFan

Heisman
Apr 3, 2002
60,325
41,842
113
Ah because he’s crazy and more likely to embarrass UK. You think young Mitchell Barnhart would go for this?
I mean Bill Self had Snoop and Ho's on stripper poles AFTER getting caught with recruiting violations and outed for doing dirt and just said "Come get us" and we're still waiting......

I'm at the point I want Cal/UK to just do what it takes and tell everyone upset to kiss their ***. (last part is the PG version of what I'd prefer he say)
 

uk78_rivals88018

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
12,401
8,783
0
College basketball is as crazy as it can be. Cheating programs winning recent National Titles, the NBA and G. League ruining college recruiting, marginal players declaring for the draft, starters transferring because they feel they are not getting enough time, etc. etc. etc. So, why not have chief Crazy at BBM?
 
Oct 9, 2015
14,201
37,762
78
Every Kendrick album has been great. Kanye hasn't put out anything worthwhile since TLOP, and nothing great since Yeezus. Ye, Jesus is King, and Donda are somewhere between below average to awful. He should stick to producing for other people at this point. What's he's been doing with Pusha T is phenomenal.
I’m 47 and this post seems to be a foreign language. I guess getting old is real.
 
Oct 9, 2015
14,201
37,762
78
I like Bone Thugs N Harmony, Craig Mack, Biggie. I don’t think I have ever listened to a KW song. Or whatever his name is. Not one. And I’m being serious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KFuqua
A

anon_ce2llurbpkli4

Guest
I’d love to see Kanye and Freddie Mercury (yes I know he’s dead) perform this ditty:

 
  • Haha
Reactions: ukchambliss
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  5. 05 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT