Kansas state

mcane

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
8,494
2,730
112
wow, TU didn't get many tickets. At least the tiny corner section is close to being sold out.
 

URedskin54

All-American
Jun 13, 2005
9,808
8,733
112
Hmm I guess I assumed it was more of a neutral site game than that. I didn’t realize KSU is hosting so this is sort of like playing KU in Kansas City. Hopefully the WSU fans come out to support us
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'