Can all we move past the bogus narrative that KSU is really good. KSU is and always was nothing more than the 40th-50th best team in America.
Only if you can convince every single Kentucky fan the same thing about their Wildcats.Can all we move past the bogus narrative that KSU is really good. KSU is and always was nothing more than the 40th-50th best team in America.
Only if you can convince every single Kentucky fan the same thing about their Wildcats.![]()
Not really, the have the most insufferable fan base in all of American when it comes to basketball
I’m not a KY fan but I live in KY and their fan base is pretty great actually. I’ve been to some games at Rupp and it’s a really cool experience.Not really, the have the most insufferable fan base in all of American when it comes to basketball
I’m not a KY fan but I live in KY and their fan base is pretty great actually. I’ve been to some games at Rupp and it’s a really cool experience.
Well its hard to move past that narrative when have bone heads like still5 clogging up this site.Can all we move past the bogus narrative that KSU is really good. KSU is and always was nothing more than the 40th-50th best team in America.
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley looks to simplify WVU defense heading into Iowa State
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Jahyden White wants to learn more about West Virginia after offer
WV Sports Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season