I'm not used to looking at a Kansas team being 22-10.
I could get used to this.
I could get used to this.
How'd that prediction work out?Why even start a thread? Kansas wins in a rout. Cincinnatti sucks. Playing in Kansas city. Big 12 refs have their marching orders. Never been more sure of anything in my life.
Perfectly.How'd that prediction work out?
More relevant, they're playing without their only two All-Americans. If I were a Kansas fan I'd be very worried about whether those two can get back on the floor AND be back at 100% this season. Kansas doesn't really have the depth to overcome one of those guys, little alone two.They're playing without their only two NBA players.
For the love of everything holy please tell me he didn't try to argue they were a 2 seed.Fran:
“10 good losses though! Look, Jay, take a look at the big 12 it’s a guantlet. I think when you look at their conference schedule and wins, it’s a no brainer. That’s a 2 seed”.
TusconCat doing work. He knows how to do it.How'd that prediction work out?
With 3:54 left to play, Fran's talking about how Self will prove all his doubters wrong by making the Final Four just as Adams takes the inbounds pass and throws it away.Franschilla legitimately sounds like a Kansas fan displeased with the state of the roster.
"This is Kansas. They have to have better players. Jackson is a McDonald's All-American, but I'd rather have James."
He's not wrong, but you can definitely tell he's a Jayhawker.
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT