Kansas/Cincinnati

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,695
113
Franschilla legitimately sounds like a Kansas fan displeased with the state of the roster.

"This is Kansas. They have to have better players. Jackson is a McDonald's All-American, but I'd rather have James."

He's not wrong, but you can definitely tell he's a Jayhawker.
I heard that too, I laughed like damn Fran go get you a spot on the bench.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,695
113
Fran:

“10 good losses though! Look, Jay, take a look at the big 12 it’s a guantlet. I think when you look at their conference schedule and wins, it’s a no brainer. That’s a 2 seed”.
Pretty spot on, don’t forget they beat UK the 3rd game of the year! That may be the best team out there, although they are a 5 seed to me.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
One center is all we needed in that game makes me sick. Still shoulda won. Dominated most of that game and still lost.
Bout to say. Didn’t even need the center. Just didn’t have the experience to close out that game.

It sucks but I don’t care. They’re sucking *** now and will be gone Game 1 next week. Karma is a ***** Jayhawks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

Ugoff

Heisman
May 7, 2009
16,403
21,489
0
Put $20 on Cincy to cover 2.5 this morning. Not a huge payout or anything but you could see this coming a mile away
I did the same, got cold feet and cashed out when they cut it to 3. Thought sure the refs would pull them through.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Just infuriates me because you could tell we were better even then. I hate losing those early games.
That’s why I hate that Champions Classic. People always take that game as gospel. And it’s literally the first game of the season.
All games matter but damn. That one just doesn’t matter in the long run.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,695
113
That’s why I hate that Champions Classic. People always take that game as gospel. And it’s literally the first game of the season.
All games matter but damn. That one just doesn’t matter in the long run.
I wish it would move to the middle of the year at least. It’s fun early but I’d like to get a few games under our belt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbncal02

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
I wish it would move to the middle of the year at least. It’s fun early but I’d like to get a few games under our belt.
Yeah. And even the media draws too many conclusions (Man KU going to be a FF team! Or Duke will run away with it, etc).
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  4. 04 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU