So I have watched for the last 5 minutes of this and this has got to be the worst basketball I have seen.
If cincy isn't up 15 with 2 minutes left Kansas will be willed to victoryFinal 10 minutes is when Kansas shines. And keeping it close when refs can really swing it. I'm never wrong on these games.
Early morning meeting so I'll go to bed as soon as Kansas gets it under control.
Fran would never do that.Kansas player draws foul by going over his feet.
Franchilla almost admits call was wrong
Something tells me it was a "point of emphasis" they didn't want to talk about.Did the NCAA eliminate flop calls I don't think I seen 1 called all year
21 now13 point lead for the Bearcats. Hold on boys.
Dang..Mizzou’s seasons comes to an end without a single conference win. Hate it for their seniors man. That sucks.
With all the conference realignments I can’t fault you.100% transparency, I totally forgot Cincinnati was in the Big 12 now.
Your move, Lunardi.Kansas would have to lose 10+ games for Lunardi to not have them as a 1 or 2 seed.
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT