OU fouling KU player on purpose. Have you seen him shoot the ball? StrategyIn the last 5 minutes 7 fouls on OU & 3 on KU. Typical.
Only about 20, boy was that awkward.Did OK fans just rush the floor?
Young slams the ball a mile high as time expires! no technical? wtf?
In the last 5 minutes 7 fouls on OU & 3 on KU. Typical.
My bad. I was watching the updates on my phone & once I actually watched the end of the game I understood the differential. Brilliant strategy by a former fellow K-Stater.Extremely low iq ^
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’