Kannapolis vs North Meck

jacks2start

Junior
Dec 8, 2020
406
261
0
I see no streaming for the kannapolis games during the season on NFHS ?????

Who you got winning kann vs north meck?

i got Kann 21-10
 
Last edited:

wonder07

Sophomore
Apr 13, 2021
300
159
0
Yeah was just pulling it up I’m not sure why tonight’s game isn’t on there.

I think it’s gonna be extremely close whoever wins it’ll be by 1 TD. Hopefully it’s the good guys lol.
 

wonder07

Sophomore
Apr 13, 2021
300
159
0
North Meck might have been one of the most unconditioned teams I’ve seen they were gassed by the end of the 1st
 

wonder07

Sophomore
Apr 13, 2021
300
159
0
Dang I can’t Imagine anything worse😂. Im glad it wasn’t a normal 90+ degree August night no telling what would have happen😂😂
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5