Bears request interview with Mike Kafka for HC position.
I bet Dan Campbell's Wonderlic ain't off the charts......"test smarts" probably matter for a Coordinator, less so for a HC role.I believe Kafka had the highest Wonderlic score the Eagles had seen. Interesting but does it translate OC or HC
It's about fast thinking on uncomplicated problems. I'll go with coordinators.I bet Dan Campbell's Wonderlic ain't off the charts......"test smarts" probably matter for a Coordinator, less so for a HC role.
Kafka already survived being carwashed in the Northwestern showers. The Bears won’t phase himJust say NO Mike. Pick an organization that won F you up!
Geezus Jeff, just stop.Kafka already survived being carwashed in the Northwestern showers. The Bears won’t phase him
Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one was actually injured during the annual carwash ritual at NU...Kafka already survived being carwashed in the Northwestern showers. The Bears won’t phase him
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Thornton and Frey each snag a pick-six, Norman rushes for four TDs