Kadeem Jack blog link

TruJerz_rivals

Freshman
Jun 5, 2015
232
89
0
really surprised him and Myles didn't make a summer league roster. Success overseas is probably their best bet and then hoping someone notices them down the road and gives them a summer league league invite
 

higgins3

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2012
7,319
2,434
113
If Jack put on 20 pounds and changed his mentality, he could work in the NBA. He once said something like " I am smaller than most guys so I have started shooting outside shots more" -something like that. It is a shame he let his size get in the way of becoming a better player. Still has a chance to pack on more weight and be able to play inside with NBA bigs.

One thing about Jack- his fundamentals weren't sharp. Passing- no. Dribbling-too much. Turnovers-yes. Has to improve a lot to get on a roster in the states. Do I think he can do it?Absolutely. I have confidence in any Rutgers grad.

Mack is mack. I would love to see him get on a summer league. If he was 6 2 he would be there. Size is the only limiting factor for Mack. Heart, will,skills are there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tjonesru2014
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?