Saw on X that evidently K1's mom lost her cowbell at the game Saturday. Suppsoedly, a MSU fan sold it to a bama fan (per the bama fan). Said bama fan said they'd return for a signed jersey, but now saying they won't return it at all.
See my previous post about them being THE WORST HUMAN BEINGS ON THE PLANET.*Saw on X that evidently K1's mom lost her cowbell at the game Saturday. Suppsoedly, a MSU fan sold it to a bama fan (per the bama fan). Said bama fan said they'd return for a signed jersey, but now saying they won't return it at all.

FactCrossing a state line, with stolen property...Federal Offense.
Oh sure, someone lost a low value item, someone found it and sold it to a third party. I don't think J Edgar Hoover is gonna come to investigate.Crossing a state line, with stolen property...Federal Offense.
Probably not, but somebody says I have your bell, and you can't have it.Oh sure, someone lost a low value item, someone found it and sold it to a third party. I don't think J Edgar Hoover is gonna come to investigate.
I bet it was the same fan that stole Chambliss jersey.I'm calling ******** that a STATE fan sold it to a bama fan. Maybe a Bama fan wound up with it one way or another, but seriously WT17 is wrong with a state fan if they did that? Everyone knows and recognizes KT's mom. Sounds like if this jackass fan wants a signed jersey, then have a police officer bring it to him.
Yeah, no stereotypes with this guy***
I’m sure they don’t even live in Alabama, just like most of their “fans”Crossing a state line, with stolen property...Federal Offense.
In that case, that SOB should be skinned alive.I’m sure they don’t even live in Alabama, just like most of their “fans”
Everyone knows and recognizes KT's mom.
MS has walls?!All she needs to do is give name. Bama fans are like roaches. They are everywhere and this one probably living in the walls of Mississippi.
Likely excuse. If true, it sure seemed liked he was enjoying his little extortion plan for awhile there.Seems to be true and from what I saw he’s making arrangements to return it…said at first he thought KT’s mom was just someone spamming him when she asked him for it back….
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State