I don't see it. How do you interpret this???Shaka fits UNC way more than Duke.
I don't see it. How do you interpret this???Shaka fits UNC way more than Duke.
I don't see it. How do you interpret this???
I disagree completely with anyone saying somebody doesn't look like "Duke."Havoc D muck up the game to win. Shaka has earrings lol just personality type and style isn't what I see as "Duke"
Any reason besides the asinine reason that he doesn't look like "Duke??" I usually expect an outsider to call someone "not white enough for Duke" or "not nerdy enough" or "too thug" which is laughable, but a Duke fan should know better.They may love him but he will never be here
Any reason besides the asinine reason that he doesn't look like "Duke??" I usually expect an outsider to call someone "not white enough for Duke" or "not nerdy enough" or "too thug" which is laughable, but a Duke fan should know better.
And again, he only mucks the game up because he doesn't have the talent of a top notch program.
I am sure most 5 star recruits would much rather play for Shake than someone like Tony Bennett who plays a boring methodical style.
I do not expect Shaka to ever be our coach, but saying he is ruled out because he doesn't have the "look," is sad and something I only expect from a UNC or UK fan to say.
I don't think a guy who hasn't yet recruited 4 and 5 star guys looks like Duke.Any reason besides the asinine reason that he doesn't look like "Duke??" I usually expect an outsider to call someone "not white enough for Duke" or "not nerdy enough" or "too thug" which is laughable, but a Duke fan should know better.
And again, he only mucks the game up because he doesn't have the talent of a top notch program.
I am sure most 5 star recruits would much rather play for Shake than someone like Tony Bennett who plays a boring methodical style.
I do not expect Shaka to ever be our coach, but saying he is ruled out because he doesn't have the "look," is sad and something I only expect from a UNC or UK fan to say.
https://texas.n.rivals.com/commitments/basketball/I don't think a guy who hasn't yet recruited 4 and 5 star guys looks like Duke.
Oh, what a cute recruiting class!https://texas.n.rivals.com/commitments/basketball/
Believe he has already done this. And what about when K got the job. We aren't gonna get him. But i would rather have him in a heartbeat over anyone not named Brad Stevens, Bill Self, Sean Miller, Billy Donovan, Jeff Capel.
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
Devils Illustrated Football
Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team