Because he deserves it. What an outstanding showing for this young man!
I got to meet David Robinson once! He stepped off the elevator at my job on campus and my jaw kind of hit the floor. He is a good man, very down-to-earth. And I can see that in Justin as well.You can tell he comes from a great family! Thank you JRob!!
I like that nickname. I’ve heard so many fans call him Baby Admiral but Vice Admiral sounds better.The Vice Admiral!
He did a really good job at the top of the key making good passes, hitting shots and making Carolina's bigs come outside.
I honestly think he never got playing time before this due to recruiting.. imagine how it looks for incoming recruits if you’re having to compete with walk-ons for playing time..I keep hearing multiple players say he’s one of the best players on the team. I wonder why he wasn’t playing if he’s one of the best.
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions