Justin McBride

Captain Coy

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2024
1,208
1,913
113
Can someone explain to me how the kid is super excited to be here, spends the day here, presumably gives a silent verbal, buys UK gear, and the moment it's time to sign on the dotted line he's like I think I'm gonna go home and mull it over?
 

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
Can someone explain to me how the kid is super excited to be here, spends the day here, presumably gives a silent verbal, buys UK gear, and the moment it's time to sign on the dotted line he's like I think I'm gonna go home and mull it over?
creep GIF
 

JAC71

All-American
Jun 28, 2015
5,042
9,504
113
Pope has to be planning his exit strategy. There is no way he thinks this offseason is actually going well.
Incompetence should be his reason. He does not know how to manage a program as big as UK. I would not fault him for leaving tomorrow even with roster in its present shape, I just want him to be happy someplace else preferably far far far away from Kentucky
 

notFromhere

Heisman
Sep 7, 2016
22,813
67,794
113
If he's not as good as we need, and as people are saying here, McBride is only a "7th man" off the bench, why would anyone be critical of us not getting him? That makes zero sense. Make up your dmn minds.

If people are having this hard of a time, they may just be dishonest about something. The only time I see this kind of failed reasoning is when someone is lying their assets off
 

LarryLegend9

Senior
Apr 24, 2026
229
423
62
Can’t always base things on rankings it surprised me how many high scoring games he had at JMU.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  2. 02 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
  4. 04 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today