Does Bama offer 3 stars?What an offer list. Wonder how many of those are legit though.
Yes, he would then get a bump to 4...Does Bama offer 3 stars?
Yes, he would then get a bump to 4...
I think Damien Harris was a 3 star out of HS..
Does Bama offer 3 stars?
I can think of someone on this board who will be happy about this because he would be a person of color on the offensive line…He is slated as an IOL, my guess is he will play center.
Yes, he would then get a bump to 4...
I think Damien Harris was a 3 star out of HS..
Aaron Donald is 6-1. ...... just saying6'1" is pretty short for a defensive tackle
I was thinking Harris going off of memory but it wasn't him.The running back? He was a 5 star
So is Grady Jarrett. So that’s 2 of the top 4 in the NFL.Aaron Donald is 6-1. ...... just saying
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC