Justin Jackson today

May 29, 2001
7,301
337
56
Justin had over over 100 combined yards today- 9 carries for 72yds and 1 catch for 32yds. Nice game for Justin in the Chargers win over the Chiefs backups.
 

BosCat

Junior
Nov 29, 2008
1,315
247
63
Can't just show AC... here's the 32yd catch for JJTBC (catcher)

 

loyolacat

Sophomore
Oct 21, 2006
2,783
130
63
I miss watching Justin Jackson run....he was exciting,,, and if you follow him on the TWEET...He is now on the Advisory Council of the Peoples Party......good on him for being involved
 

JournCat

Junior
Aug 4, 2009
4,523
255
83
And now there's an opening to coach JJ on the Chargers (as well as a good young QB in a city with incredible weather). Hard not to be a little nervous.
 

docrugby1

Senior
Jun 16, 2010
6,987
577
88
And now there's an opening to coach JJ on the Chargers (as well as a good young QB in a city with incredible weather). Hard not to be a little nervous.
In an earlier post. I said Herbert was the best young QB I had seen this year. There was a counter that Tua was better. I was never a Tua fan. I thought he was the product of superior surrounding talent. Herbert just seems to be the prototypical NFL QB

I believe the Chargers job is the best coaching opening in the NFL-quality proven young QB, solid receivers. The team found a way to lose games late, so someone is going to come into a favorable situation. The Jaguars and Jets are going to roll the dice on potentially great franchise QBs but the Chargers already have one
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  5. 05 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field