I feel like I just picked between Bobby Petrino and Will Muschamp for President. Feel dirty.
Thats funny, there were 7 choices for president on my ballot.
I feel that T is a chauvinist pig but a centrist chauvinist pig that will rustle jimmies on both sides of the political parties, uphold the constitution and possibly be a good thing for this country when it is all said and done. I think H is not only a life long party hack but is a globalist who actually puts her power and personal gain over what's best for this country. I will take the pig over the corrupt hack. Wish I had a realistic better choice but it is what it is.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback
Tiger Illustrated Football
The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson loses linebacker commitment
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Four-star Reece Wilmes weighs in on Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker