14" has always been the sweet spot for me for laptop screen size. Also lighter is better while toting around in a backpack on trips. I check this site about 40% of the time using my desktop PC (Linux Mint, 27" monitor); the rest of the time I'm using my mobile phone (Android).a 13" MackBook Air (M2) to the 15" MacBook Air (M5). The small increase in screen size is totally worth it.
What are you guys using to interact in this forum? Laptops, desktops, iPads, cellphones? Mac, Windows, iOS, Android?
Lemme hear from you!!
I had one of the first IBM ThinkPad X60s when I was traveling nationally in the consulting business. It was a real "show stopper" with a 12" screen (extremely portable) -- used primarily for projected PowerPoint presentations. Lenovo continued the X60 legacy with the ThinkPad X1...insanely popular!I am all Lenovo laptop and desktop. Was A Samsung and A Dell guy til I got this Lenovo, love it.
iPad and mobile phonea 13" MackBook Air (M2) to the 15" MacBook Air (M5). The small increase in screen size is totally worth it.
What are you guys using to interact in this forum? Laptops, desktops, iPads, cellphones? Mac, Windows, iOS, Android?
Lemme hear from you!!
ipad/iphonemobile phone = Android or Apple?
GamecockCentral Baseball Recruiting
Why committing to South Carolina was 'the best decision ever' for 2028 SS Cam Rakaczewski
GamecockCentral Football
The difference between 2-3 and 4-1: A dive into the statistical similarities but key difference between South Carolina and Florida
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
GamecockCentral Football
Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky