Just returned from SEC country

olelion

Senior
Jun 10, 2001
2,739
922
113
I spent the better part of the last three weeks near Chattanooga. The area seems to be evenly split among Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee fans. I had several conversations about CFB as well as PSU pas t and present and I'll say that the respect for PSU is very strong especially having recently scheduled Auburn. They all still think highly of the "OldFella" as well
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?