Just lost power

gRUntWork

Redshirt
Sep 11, 2014
126
39
0
Been out of power in Holmdel for 16 hours now. What sucks is that it's just my immediate neighborhood, and everyone around us has power. Which means we are a small group of customers without power, so we might not be given high priority to come back online. Might have to dig that power generator I bought during Sandy out of the back of the garage. (Was out for 14 days for Sandy...)
 

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I was out of power in Union for 16 hours from 4 PM yesterday to 8 AM this morning. The temperature in my house dropped from 68 to 51 and I began to feel the cold just before the power kicked back on. My son had invited me to come over to his house but I told him I would give it a few more hours. I am glad it came back on. I feel so bad for those people out in warren County etc who have not had power since last week. This was a bad storm with heavy rain, sleet snow & high winds. Hopefully all will get power back soon.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  5. 05 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams