Just for the record.

Nov 16, 2005
29,322
24,513
113
You must have been in a bad spot. I saw a lot of people posting on Facebook and twitter during the game that have att.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,725
12,486
113
Someone Tweeted @ Strick post game that at&t was better but they had some dead spots outside stadium. I only checked scores during game and sent a few text but that was no problem on my cspire. I streamed the GA vs S Carolina game after ours using WatchESPN in The Junction no problem
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,403
5,502
113
I was in section 4. From kickoff until around the shuttle pickup I had four bars but my Internet connection showed E. As soon ask got away from the stadium I started receiving texts sent to me 2 hours prior.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list